Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Green Living

For three years now, I have been a staunch vegetarian and animal rights activist (I take pride in the fact that I once participated in a protest at KFC) and, with the gloomy, acid rain-filled cloud of global warming hanging over us every day, I think it's time not just to reassess our gas and electricity consumption, but also the use animal products. Since I cannot eloquently describe every cruel and pollution-inducing flaw associated with factory farming, I'll refer all three of my readers to this article from the New York Times. 

Next time, don't worry about filling your tank; worry about having a burger. 

1 comment:

.kate said...

i am gonna try.

its on my list of things to do.

vegan, smoking, tanning, work out. diet. fabulous.

how do you find time to do it all?